Kindly note: If you or your legal guardian disagree with any terms provided herein, you must not install, use, and/or access the app, or other services and you are requested to erase the app from your mobile or refrain from using the website/app through the browser and must not connect, enter, access or use any service related to the application.
What information is collected and how it is collected?
Data you give us directly
- personal information such as date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address.
- information we get when you participate in communities, chats, social media functions, etc.
- information you provide when you report a problem.
Data we collect when you use our Services and App
- information about your location, device type, operating system, and platform;
- mobile device identifiers like unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, medial access control ("MAC") address, hardware type, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name;
- information related to the computer's browser version, page load time, operating system version, generated device identifier information, network, referral source, IP address, and hashed MAC address;
- number of times you visit the app and amount of time you spend on the app;
- log files (where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, browser type, page history);
- When the app is accessed through a third-party account, say Facebook or Google, some information is collected like name, user ID, gender, email address, location, date of birth, login details, etc. You can manage the information by amending your preferences with privacy settings.
How is the collected information used?
The data is used in the following ways-
- To provide the app and related websites and improve the features;
- To save running history;
- To ensure you comply with our terms;
- To customize the available app;
- To notify when you receive messages or update notifications;
- To moderate chat settings;
- To improve the app for analysis and report purposes, offer technical support or respond to your inquiry;
- To allow social network integration ;
- To send push notifications;
- To offer you apps or other services;
- To create a marketing purpose profile;
- Emails for the newsletter, new features, new app updates;
- To prevent crime and fraud of any sort;
How should we store your Information?
Androidfry stores all the information that you provide on our secure servers. We use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data against unlawful and unauthorized processing, damage, or accidental loss.
Androidfry keeps your personal information as long as an agreement for access to APKPure services. If you wish to close your account, the minimum data collected about you will still be held for legal and accounting reasons. Information posted on public chats or communities will be present until you decide to remove it. Your opinion is of utmost value to us and we don't want to interfere with your posts without your consent.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Our website uses third-party advertising companies for ads when you visit the site. The company can use non-personal information like your name, address, email address or telephone number) regarding your visits and other websites to provide advertisements on goods and services that are of interest. To gather more information about third-party advertising visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance. Visitors to Androidfry.com can opt out of Google Analytics.
We protect information about children:
We prioritize protecting children when they use our website and scroll through the internet. We motivate parents and guardians to see, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Androidfry doesn't collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under 16 years of age. If your child has provided such information then you should contact us immediately and we will try to remove such information from our saved records.
How Do We Protect Information
We always try to protect your personal information and maintain measures for security and accuracy. Androidfry executes administrative, physical, and technical precautions to protect your personal information from unknown access, use, and disclosure.
- Access to information-
You have the complete right to access the information that we have on you. It can be done by contacting us at [email protected]. We can provide you with a copy of the data we process related to you. To comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
- Information correction & deletion-
If you are sure the information we have on you is incorrect then we would request you to contact us and we will update the data. If you want Androidfry to delete your personal information, you can do so by contacting us at [email protected].
- Restrict or object to processing-
You have the right to object to or reject our processing of your personal data. You can do it by contacting [email protected].
- Transfer your data to another entity-
You have the complete right to ask Androidfry to transfer the data we have collected about you to another entity or directly to you. It can be done by contacting [email protected].